Saturday, January 19, 2013

Layout Loving

I love looking through the galleries for inspiration...and I wanted to share of few of my favorites today.

I've started doing Project 365...and for some reason, this type of scrapping doesn't seem to come as easily as other types of scraping. I love the idea of capturing a slice of slice...and the journaling is really important to me...but putting it all together - I still feel like i'm learning.

I loved these projects:

week 18 by gluestickgirl

The little bits of tape, the arrows, the tags...it all makes this layout so extremely fabulous and interesting.


Project Life - Week 52 by heathergw

I adore the word art on this page. So perfect.


Photo Freedom:Christmas by NancyDamino 

Love how clean and crisp this layout is. Wonderful photos. Perfect capture.


Snow Day by gluestickgirl

I couldn't help but pick two layouts from the same scapper. Her Project 365 layout and this totally different one. Fantastic. Love the wonderful photos and perfect element placement. The choice of colors her is perfect for creating just the right mood for this layout.


From the Stables by identical triplets

Love the use of alpha on this ... the title and the numbers. Just fantastic.


Love this by dianeskie

Love the white space here...the clean lines, but then also the visual interest added by the cluster. Perfect.



1 comment: