Friday, February 1, 2013

Gallery Inspiration

There is so much inspiration in the gallery today!!!

LOVE the colors and amazing cut out title.

She Believed by Midwesterngirl


Instalove by Katiegordon
LOVE all the photos and pops of color. TOTALLY lifting this one!


Close Talkers by Biochemipea
Love the title and pops of colors on this! Another one that I totally want to lift!


XOXO by MarthaB
I adore this page with their subtle xo's. Great photo. Great composition.


Project Life Week 1 DebDuty
OMGosh. Project Life. I'm in love with this layout. It's still so new to me...I love seeing how other people do it!



This is stunning. I mean stunning. I haven't done a layout on my OLW this year...and I feel so inspired by this!

My Whole Heart by DearLizzy
The composition and coloring on this are stunning.



This is lovely. Soft colors. Romantic. Perfect.


So much goodness out there. Feeling inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment