Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project Life

So, I'm keeping up with project life, but I haven't posted in a while, so let's catch up.

Week four, I used Brittish Designs Stuffed with Fluff.



Week 5 I used Britt-ish Designs Pronto - a perfect everyday project life kit. I especially love her big, squiggly "week" - it's a go to for me.



Week 6 was all about black and white photos and pops of color. This is mostly Emily Merritt. Her Project Life products rock. Especially the Big Numbered Cards.  As you can see, I love them and use them often!

They come in black, but it's super easy to fill them with a color to match the rest of your layout.



Week 7 was a kit from Mari Koegelenberg.



Week 8 was a little of this and a little of that. Mostly Emily Merritt was a little Lauren Reid.


Week 9 was Brittish Designs and Sahlin Studios. Their Project Mouse kit is A-mazing! And not just for disney. It's perfect for everyday life.  




Week 10 was a combo of Emily Merritt and Project Life from Becky Higgins. Becky actually posted this one on both her facebook and intagram. I die. Seriously.





 Week 11 was another installment of Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios Project Mouse.






 I am loving the snapshot of our life these layouts are giving me. It's really going to be a fully documented year for us - all the bigs and all the smalls.

I get a lot of questions about what font I am using on these layouts. On the vast majority of these I used Cami Jo, a Stolen Moments Design font at Scrapmatters.






No comments:

Post a Comment